Blogalicious weekend 2014, the conference that celebrates diversity in the blogosphere and social media, takes place this coming November 6 – 8, in San Antonio, TX. It will be held at the Westin River Walk, San Antonio’s luxury landmark.
Two lucky Viva Fifty readers can win a free pass each to this jam-packed 3-day event!
Since 2009, once a year Blogalicious gathers multicultural experts and thought leaders that provide empowering keynote speeches and hands-on workshops to those who want to take their blogs and online publications to the next level.
Aside from the priceless information you acquire at the conference, the annual Blogalicious Weekend is three days of forging friendships and business contacts and also downtime and glamorous parties.
How do we know? We enjoyed the conference in Vegas in 2012 and Atlanta in 2013 and were blown away by both.
Giveaway of two complimentary conference passes to Blogalicious Weekend 2014
As community partners of this fabulous event, we are extremely pleased to host a giveaway of two complimentary registration passes for Blogalicious weekend 2014—a $399 value each!
How to enter:
- Follow us on Twitter: @Viva Fifty and @BeBlogalicious
- The hashtag of this year´s conference is #BeGreatB6, so in the comment section below, answer the question: How do you expect to Be Great during and after the Blogalicious Weekend 2014 if you win the giveaway?
- Also tweet a brief answer using the hasthags #VivaFifty and #BeGreatB6
- You must not have been previously registered to attend #BeGreatB6
- Giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years and older
- Giveaway ends on September 1 at midnight. Two winners will be chosen randomly on September 2 and notified via social media: Facebook or Twitter. The winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. If they fail to do so, a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Travel, transportation, hotel, incidentals, meals other than what’s included with the conference pass are not included
- Void where prohibited